Here's how it works: to get started,
- Open tuttijs.com in your browser
- Create a new room (click).
- Copy-n-paste the URL from your current browser window to another browser of your choice, say, IE 8.
- Repeat step two for each browser you you want to test.
Tutti uses Socket.IO, node.js, and WebSocket technology - it's so just cloud™!
Tutti supports on all major browsers, including
- Firefox 3.6 and 4
- Chrome 8.0
- Safari 5.0
- Safari 4 Mobile for iPad
- Opera 10
- Internet Explorer 6, 7, and 8
Tutti is open source, but that's not all, it's also hosted on GitHub so you can download it and run it on your own machine, or better yet: fork it and hack on it to your heart's content!
Try it now!
To try it go to tuttijs.com, or get the source at http://github.com/airportyh/tutti. Remember dependencies such as Socket.IO-node, ExpressJS, node.js are installed separately.
Update: I've changed the domain to tuttijs.com. The old domain is still accessible though.